BETSO warrants its products against any defect in material and workmanship, under normal use, for a one year period effective from the date of purchase. Subject to the conditions and limitations set forth below, BETSO will, at its option, either repair or replace any part of its products that prove defective by reason of improper workmanship or materials. An extra warranty period may be provided by BETSO’s worldwide dealers/distributors. Please contact your dealer/distributor for the local warranty period. Extended warranty may be offered with extra payment in some countries.
In the event that a product is found to be defective within the warranty period, BETSO will, at its discretion, repair the defective product or part, or deliver to the customer an equivalent product or part to replace the defective item. All products that are replaced will become the property of BETSO. Replacement products may be new or reconditioned.This warranty is void if:
1. The warranty period has expired.
2. The warranty label is broken or has been removed.
3. The serial number label is missing or unrecognizable.
4. The product has been modified or repaired by any unauthorized service center or personnel.
5. The product was subject to abuse, improper use not conforming to product manual instructions, or environment conditions more severe than those specified in the manual and specifications.
6. The product was subject to Force Majeure, such as acts of God, flood, lighting, earthquake, war, vandalism, theft, brownouts or sags (damage due to low voltage disturbances).
If a customer's product is not covered under this warranty, BETSO may offer repair services to the customer subject to a fee.